Art of Exploitation®: Malware Reverse Engineering Edition is designed to teach the student about malicious threats and how to perform reverse engineering assessments.
As the student becomes familiar with the proper methodology, they will learn to quickly identify malicious activity patterns and how to repair affected components.
This course uses a unique method of capability analysis, via pattern recognition, to teach students how to rapidly determine if malware is a threat to operations.
This method helps to provide valuable analysis at a quick rate. After determining the threat level, students will learn the how to fix the vulnerabilities and the correct
recommendations to make to upper management, while on the job.
- Malware Reverse Engineering Methodology
- Basics of Assembly
- Assembly Instructions
- Malware Fundamentals & Tool Familiarization
- Rapid Malware Identification via reverse engineering
- Identifying Malware Capabilities
- Malware Defensive Techniques
- Web Based Malware
- Malware Incident Prevention