Penetration Testing and Exploitation
Art of Exploitation®: Penetration Testing and
Exploitation exposes students to all manner of reconnaissance, scanning, enumeration,
exploitation and pillaging for 802.3 networks.
The Lab Topics expose students to a variety of recon, discovery, scanning, enumeration, exploitation,
post-exploitation, pillaging, covering your tracks and persistence.
Penetration testers looking to broaden their overall penetration testing skill set, network engineers, System Administrators, Developers.
Provide in-depth exposure and hands-on practice with all facets of 802.3 hacking, vulnerability research, pivoting,
exploitation, password/hash cracking, post-exploitation pillaging and methods of setting up persistence on a
Class is approximately 75% hands on training and 25% instruction based training. A virtual lab environment is provided for students.
- Creating custom password lists
- Scanning LAN Segments
- Scanning Targets behind Firewalls
- Exploiting Various Flavors of Windows & Linux
- Pillaging Non-Public Information from Compromised Hosts
- Linux Command Line for Exploitation
- Windows Command Line for Exploitation
- Using PowerShell to Pillage Compromised Hosts